25 Jan Twenty Minute Turbo Set
Time-crunched? Many of us are, but that’s ok because sometimes all you need is a focused twenty minutes. Here is our Tune-Up Tuesday set to get your legs fired up and those feel-good endorphins flowing. You can be showered and back at your desk within the hour!
Main set for Tuesday January 25:
- 5mins at 85% FTP and LOW rpm ~60rpm (~6/10 perceived effort), 2mins ez spin
- 4mins at 90% FTP and 90 rpm (~6.5/10 perceived effort), 90s ez spin
- 3mins at 95% FTP and HIGH rpm ~100rpm (~7/10 effort), 1min ez spin
- 2mins at FTP and any rpm (7.5-8/10 effort), 30s ez spin
- 1min HARD at 105++% FTP and any rpm (8.5-9.5/10 effort)
Always start with a good warm-up and finish with a good cool-down spin!